Mountain hike Prättigau – Schanfigg
Just one of the many hiking opportunities from Arosa
Saturday, August 26, 2017 to
Sunday, August 27, 2017
Sunnenrüti – Medergen – Sapün Dörfli – Strassberg – Duranapass – Conterser Schwendi – Gotschnagrat – Weissfluhjoch – Schwifurgga – Furggaalp
Strassberg – Langwies – Rongg – Medergen – Tieja – Grüenseeli – Furggatobel – Arosa
This hike is challenging and puts physical fitness ahead – to be awake for 24 hours, go the day – to experience the night – and wake up to see the morning.
Starting on Saturday in the late afternoon in Arosa. About Medergen into Sapüntal awaits us in the Walser village Strassberg in Sapün midnight hot soup to strengthen. After crossing the Durannapasses we come in Prättigau migrate to Conterser Schwendi and Gotschnagrat to Weissfluhjoch where we enjoy a delicious breakfast. Past the Strelapass we start the descent over the Schwifurga to the valley to Arosa. After arriving at the destination, we end our experience in the Wandorama-Village.
Line / accompaniment
- Marching time17 h
- Ascent2800 m
- Descent2800 m
- Distance53.0 km
- Meeting pointArosa, Wandorama-Village, 16:00 h
- ArrivalArosa, Wandorama-Village, approx. 16:00 h
- Equipment (mountain climbingequipment), good, comfortable footwear, hiking sticks, headlamp, sun and rain protection, warm clothing (gloves, cap), change clothes, intermediate catering (salty advantage, water bottles can always be replenished).
- CateringIntermediatecateringfrom the backpack. Mittermachtsbike and breakfast in the respective mountain inns
- Registrationuntil Sunday, August 20, 2017
- PriceCHF 140.00 incl. Midnight snacks and breakfast
Children aged 14 and over accompanied by an adult.