Modification Date: May 24, 2018
You can contact us at any time by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name and email address. We process personal data from you in a few ways:
(1) Email Newsletter subscription: Your name and email address.
(2) Purchases: Your name, address, email address, and mobile number.
B. What Is The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
(1) Email Newsletter Subscription: Your personal data is used to send you emails with seasonal Early Bird Availability and Direct Booking Discounts you might be interested in to take your family and friends for a mountain break.
(2) Purchases: Your personal data is used to process payment and reserve your holiday dates.
C. What Legal Basis Do We Have For Collecting and Processing Your Information?
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for each of the ways we process your data is as follows.
(1) Email Newsletter Subscription: A legitimate interest exists for providing you with holiday accommodation options when is suitable to you.
(2) Purchases: We process your data as part of an allowed contractual transaction.
D. Who Has Access To The Data I Collect?
We process and access your data as described above through the help of third parties that have the digital infrastructure that we do not, and without whom we would be unable to provide the content on our homepage including:
This third party has made contractual promises to not use your personal data in any manner.
E. Cookies and Similar Technologies
F. How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your personal data until you tell me otherwise.
(1) Email Newsletter Subscription: At any time you can unsubscribe from my newsletter by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button you can find at the bottom of each email I send, usually two per year.
(2) Purchases: Payments are by Direct Bank Transfer to our French or Swiss Bank and we can take credit card payments. This data is deleted as soon as the payment has been processed.
G. Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Other Actions
We are not a data mining company trying to monetise your personal information. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com
H. Your Right To Withdraw Consent
We want to emphasise that wherever we ask for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I. Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints
You can contact us with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data by contact us at email@example.com
If, after contacting us, you feel a privacy issue has not be resolved, you have the right to file a complaint with a Supervisory Authority such as the Data Protection Commissioner of Switzerland