- For Private and Group Ski Lessons, who should we book? Helen and Mike work for ABC Snowsport School in Arosa, which offers brilliant teachers for snowboarding, skiing, telemarking under the direction of Jann Weisskopf. Specifically for English (& French) Speaking private lessons, you can book Helen and Mike.
- If we want to ski off-piste, who should we book? Skilehrer are legally allowed, and specifically trained, for off piste lessons with one limitation: the off piste has to be reachable by lifts and traverses. In Arosa there is a lot of terrain reachable by lifts and for sure a good instructor from the local ski school ABC, can do the job!
If you want to do ski touring or venture further away from the slopes, you have to have a Skiführer qualification.
Ask for Mike he has 20 years experience with his
Alpine Level 3 ISIA Qualification
Highest National Qualification - International Snowsport Instructor Association
Modules required for Level 3 Qualification:
- 200 Hrs Teaching Experience
- Alpine Level 3 ISIA Teaching Course
- Alpine Level 3 ISIA Technical Course
- Second Discipline Level 1 Course
- Level 3 Mountain Safety Course
- Second Language Test
- BASI Coaching Course
Ask for Helen who has had twenty years teaching experience in France, New Zealand and Switzerland with her
Alpine level 2 BASI Qualification - British Association of Snowsport Instructors
- Could you give me the bus frequency and how long does it take us to the chairlift?
- We are at the Stop Belleville. Shuttles - free - winter, every year are the same hours horaires.. The Navettes in each direction, pass every hour.
- Telesieges in Hauteluce=Les Saisies=skiing of Espace Diamant, & Station Val Joly=Parking de Belleville=La Ruelle= skiing of Les Contamines are accessible via the Navette, in ten, and four, minutes respectively.
- How close are you to the Skiing of Les Contamines?
- We are located at Belleville Navette Stop. One stop (1.9km) on the bus door-to-door, and you take the 16-man gondola up directly to the skiing of Les Contamines.